Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods remain the property of Nailsea Patio Supplies until paid in full.
2. no goods to be removed from this yard unless paid in full, unless arrangements have been made with owners.
3. No cash on delivery service available.
4. Any shortage, breakages or any problems with goods must be notified no later than 38hrs later.
5. Please ensure the goods ordered are correct for the purpose. we can only take back goods if prior arrangement has been made at the time of purchase, and if the goods are in good condition, but there is a 25% handling fee.
6. deliveries made off the main highway are the customers responsibility because, for insurance reasons, we can only do kerbside deliveries.
7. For health and safety purposes help is required for the unloading of concrete posts, sleepers and 3 x 2 slabs or additional delivery charges for an extra man will be incurred.
8. We reserve the right to ask any abusive or dishonest customer to leave the premises and ask them not to return.
9. Efflorescence (whitening) on concrete products or bricks is a natural phenomenon in all products with high cement content. No manufacturer can or will take responsibility for this. It will gradually disappear as the products weather.
10. All sizes are nominal and weights approximate.
11. We can only sell reclaimed sleepers for projects such as raised borders. we must advise you that they MUST NOT be used for childrens sandpits, play areas or garden furniture, and that you are advised to wear gloves while handling them.
12. If the goods are purchased for any other purpose than they are manufactured for please ask advice before purchasing. It is too late after they have left the yard. example: The majority of paving slabs are totally unsuitable for copings and caps for walls. goods in future will be only uplifted if proved to be faulty by manufacturer.